We work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage our seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
We are your trusted partner in success. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services at a fair price, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Rest assured that when a need arises, our firm is ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Miller & Company CPA’s PLLC is and always will be a respected, independent CPA firm providing quality accounting and tax preparation services to individuals, businesses and their owners. We intend to accomplish this by:
- Creating value for our clients through leadership, relationships, competence and creativity.
- Encouraging and providing professional growth for team members.
- Dealing only with clients and team member who embrace our mission and core values.
Miller & Company CPA’s, PLLC is dedicated to implementing strategies that enhance the well-being of our team members and the clients we serve.
This is our philosophy:
- Our firm provides quality service in a timely manner.
- Our firm offers services to growth-oriented clients who posses a high level of integrity
- Our firm assists clients in reaching their maximum potential through open communications, accuracy, compliance and teamwork.
- Our firm requires all team members to achieve and maintain a high level of competence through learning opportunities.
- Our firm encourages involvement in religious, civic, community and professional organizations.
- Our firm will grow but never lose its local identity and personal relationships with the clients who are the foundation of its practice.
- Our firm commits to and demonstrates “Above the Line” behavior.
Miller & Company CPA’s, PLLC embraces and promotes core values that govern the way our firm interacts with clients. Team members and clients count on and adhere to these values and we will not perform a service or adopt a behavior that violates them. These values are:
- Integrity and Honesty – Knowing and Doing what is right. Always dealing with our clients and our colleagues in a fair and ethical manner, gaining trust through our actions.
- Respect and Teamwork – Respect for one another in the office leads to greater productivity and staff satisfaction, which results in a health and positive culture for all. We demonstrate respect by being considerate, appreciative, and kind to one another and those we serve.
- Optimism and Enthusiasm – Everything we do begins with Attitude, which is a choice. We choose to be positive, enthusiastic, and optimistic. Our choice places us in a strong position to persist, to be resilient, and to inspire those around us.
- Accountability and Responsibility – At the core of accountability is reliability and personal responsibility; therefore, we value the ability of our staff and organization to honor our commitments. We will also take responsibility for our work and make what is wrong…right to the greatest extent possible. Our process is seeing it, owning it, solving it, and doing it, and we require a level of ownership that includes making, keeping, and answering for all commitments.
- Preparedness, Innovation, and Personal Development (Growth) – In an industry that relies on innovation, distinctive capabilities, up to date knowledge, and fresh ideas, growth is imperative…not an option. It is essential that all in our organization seek out and succeed in their own professional growth for both personal empowerment and duty as trusted advisers.
- Selfless Service – Although we get compensated for the services we provide, our motive and intent to serve each other and our clients is governed by selflessness. Selfless service is larger than just one person. The basic building block of selfless service is the commitment of each team member to go a little further, endure a little longer, and look a little closer to see how he or she can add to the effort.